Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Carrie Fisher Remembers Her One Time Step Mother - Elizabeth Taylor

 

“A woman who rarely did things in half measure, Elizabeth lived her life to the fullest, whether by loving to the fullest or while also giving us some of the most memorable performances ever on film," she tolds The Hollywood Reporter in a statement. "A devoted mother many times over and even very briefly a step mother to my brother Todd and myself, loyal to the lifelong friends surrounding her- even with all this she found time to become one of the earliest champions for those living with HIV. If my father had to divorce my mother for anyone- I’m so grateful that it was Elizabeth. This was a remarkable woman who led her life to the fullest rather than complacently following one around. She will be missed but never forgotten.”

No comments:

Post a Comment