Popular Posts

Thursday, March 31, 2011

James Franco Speaks out on Oscars Stint Criticism


James Franco after a month of criticism of his stint as Oscar host is finally speaking out.  Franco appeared as a guest on David Letterman (airing Friday)  According to Hollywood Reporter.com Franco is quoted as telling Letterman in the interview, ""Maybe I had low energy. I honestly played those lines as well as I could."  Letterman told Franco, "I was so bad that they talked for a while about shutting down the motion picture industry."  Franco then quipped back, "At least they didn't say you were stoned. People said I was under the influence. I've thought about it. I think I know why. I love her, but Anne Hathaway is so energetic, I think the Tasmanian Devil would look stoned standing next to Anne Hathaway."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment